Indigenous Business Development
We support Native Title groups to establish business structures following Native Title compensation deals to help ensure they make the most of economic opportunities from their land, while protecting it for future generations.
Economic opportunities may arise from:
- establishment of property portfolios
- housing, tourism and commercial developments
- language, art and craft cultural preservation programs
- cultural education and exchange programs
- conservation programs
- community services and employment programs
- carbon offset trading programs
- and more.
- General legal services
- Advice on Corporate Governance and Business Structure
- Drafting and negotiation of business contracts with government agencies and industry
- Employment contracts, workplace mediation and training.